Noel J. Bergman wrote:

I feel that we start down a slippery slope when we graduate projects which are "not yet"
compliant, but "will be".  When?  Craig points out that it has been some months since the
issue was raised by you, and it is still not resolved.  Hence:

So if I'm to understand correctly, you would be satisfied once svn/trunk is
shown
to pass the RAT tests?

Is there some reason, other than the fact that this is the weekend before
the Board meeting, why this should not simply be fixed?  Is there a race
that needs to be won?  Is November so much worse than October?

To which I didn't see you post a dissenting opinion.

Why should I extend some dissent?  I already cast my +1 for graduation, and
feel it's
actually overdue.  I'm looking forward to the incubator spending more energy
directed
at the fledgling (and floundering) efforts which need a great share of our
attention.

Bill