Folks,

Thanks for all the support shown to the Qpid community and I am closing the
vote officially.
We got the following votes from the incubator PMC.
Voted +1
--------------
Kevan Miller
Yoav Shapira
Paul Freemantle
Matthieu Riou
Matt Hogstrom

-1 Votes
Initially Kevan voted -1, but revoted +1 after we fixed licensing issues

Regards,

Rajith

--
Regards,