Since Lawrence isn't on this list, I'm going to call this vote:

The vote has passed with 15 +1s, no 0s, no -1s

Tom Jordahl
David Illsley
Jeremy Hughes
Alek Slominski
Ant Elder
Saminda Abeyruwan
Eran Chinthaka
Asankha Perera
Sanka Samaranayke
Deepal Jayasinghe
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Ruchith Fernando
Glen Daniels
Thilina Gunarathne
Nirmal Mukhi

Congratulations and good luck with the IPMC :-)

Paul