+1

I looked at the rat reports and poked around the src and binaries. All looked good to me.

--kevan

On Dec 13, 2007, at 6:50 AM, Michael Baessler wrote:

The Apache UIMA committers ask the Apache Incubator PMC for permission to publish a new bug fix release of Apache UIMA. This release contains bug fixes of the Apache UIMA 2.2.0 release published in August 2007. For details about the fixes, please have a look at the release notes.

We had a vote on uima-dev that resulted in 6 binding +1s
(all the committers) and no 0s or -1s.  The vote thread
is here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-uima-dev/200712.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Please review the release candidate here:
http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/uimaj-2.2.1/06/

There are subdirectories like:
/bin - that contains the binary distribution files
/src - that contains the source distribution files
/rat - that contains the RAT reports (using RAT 0.5.1) with some comments /eclipseUpdateSite - that contains the eclipse update site artifacts /maven - that contains the Maven artifacts we would like to release to the incubator repository

The SVN tag for this release candidate is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-2.2.1/uimaj-2.2.1-06

Please vote:
[ ] +1  Accept to release Apache UIMA 2.2.1
[ ] -1  No, because....

Thanks!

-- Michael