On Dec 18, 2007, at 12:15 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Dec 18, 2007 10:37 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...So it is a new requirement and I don't think we should be making up policy
during a release vote

+1, that's even part of the policy! It is just *so* annoying that this keeps happening.

like this as it makes it very frustrating for
poddling. How about letting this UIMA release out as-is for now while we
work this out?...

Yup. It always gets fuzzy when voting and discussion intermix, but I do count 3 +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes. That typically means the vote passes, so UIMA can release.

- Leo