On 24/01/2008, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi sebb
>
> Thank you for the detailed review.
>
> Can you tell me what you mean by
>
> On Jan 24, 2008 4:57 PM, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On 24/01/2008, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I think the NOTICE files in the artifacts that are actually being
> > > distributed are OK.
> >
> > Surely the archive bundles are also distributed?

I meant that the files in the

<quote>
Binary and source distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.1-RC3/
</quote

are actually being distributed.

I took Ant Elder's comment to mean that these were not being distributed.

> snip..
>
> Also can you tell me if you consider that the issues you have found to be
> blocking issues?

Yes, I think the discrepancies in the LICENSE file need to be addressed.

Also, comparing the SVN tag with the source archive shows that there
are quite a few files and directories that are missing from the source
archive.

There are several files in the source archive that are not in SVN,
which probably should be in SVN, for example:

BUILDING
CHANGES
DISCLAIMER
LICENSE
NOTICE
README
RELEASE_NOTES
demos/alert-aggregator-webapp/build-dependency.xml
demos/xml-bigbank/build-dependency.xml
itest/databindings/interop/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/sdodatabinding/InteropDatabindingTestCase.java
itest/databindings/jaxbgen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/jaxbdatabinding/GreeterService.java
itest/databindings/jaxbgen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/jaxbdatabinding/GreeterServiceClient.java
itest/databindings/jaxbgen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/jaxbdatabinding/GreeterServiceClientImpl.java
itest/databindings/jaxbgen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/jaxbdatabinding/GreeterServiceImpl.java
itest/databindings/jaxbgen/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/jaxbdatabinding/DatabindingTestCase.java
itest/databindings/sdogen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/sdodatabinding/GreeterService.java
itest/databindings/sdogen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/sdodatabinding/GreeterServiceClientImpl.java
itest/databindings/sdogen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/sdodatabinding/GreeterServiceImpl.java
itest/databindings/sdogen/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/sdodatabinding/DatabindingTestCase.java
samples/calculator-webapp/build.xml
samples/calculator-ws-webapp/build.xml
samples/chat-webapp/build.xml
samples/feed-aggregator-webapp/build.xml
samples/helloworld-dojo-webapp/build-dependency.xml
samples/helloworld-jsonrpc-webapp/build.xml
samples/helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp/build-dependency.xml

There are also a lot of files in SVN, which are not in the source archive:

demos/alert-aggregator-webapp/alert-aggregator.svg
demos/bigbank-account/bigbank.svg
demos/bigbank-calculator/src/test
demos/secure-bigbank/secure-bigbank-account/bigbank.svg
demos/secure-bigbank/secure-bigbank-calculator/src/test
demos/xml-bigbank/xml-bigbank.svg
distribution/standalone/src/main/resources
distribution/tomcat/src/test
distribution/webapp/src/test
distribution/webapp/src/main/resources
itest/admin/src/test/java/test
itest/contribution-import-export/export-java/src/test
itest/contribution-import-export/export-wsdl/src/test
itest/contribution-import-export/export-wsdl/src/main/java
itest/contribution-multiple/src/main
itest/databindings/config.svg
itest/databindings/databinding.svg
itest/databindings/interop.svg
itest/domain/src/main/java/org
itest/interop-soap-client/src/test/resources
itest/osgi-contribution/contribution-classes-v2/src/test
itest/osgi-contribution/contribution-classes/src/test
itest/transaction/src/test/resources
itest/wsdl2java/src/main
itest/wsdl2java/src/test/java
modules/implementation-das
modules/binding-dwr/src/test
modules/binding-ws-axis2/src/main/assembly
modules/binding-ws/src/test
modules/contribution-java/src/test/resources
modules/contribution-namespace/src/test/resources
modules/contribution-osgi/src/test
modules/contribution/src/test
modules/core-databinding/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/core
modules/core-spi/src/test
modules/data-engine-helper/src/test
modules/data-engine-helper/src/main/resources
modules/databinding-saxon/src/test
modules/definitions/src/test
modules/definitions/src/main/resources
modules/domain-api/src/test
modules/domain/src/test
modules/extension-helper/src/test
modules/host-http/src/test
modules/host-jms-activemq/src/test
modules/host-jms/src/test
modules/host-osgi/src/test
modules/host-osgi/src/main/java
modules/host-webapp/src/test
modules/implementation-spring/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/implementation
modules/implementation-xquery/src/test
modules/implementation-xquery/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/implementation
modules/interface-wsdl-java2wsdl/src/main/resources
modules/interface-wsdl/src/test
modules/node-api/src/test
modules/node/src/test
modules/node/src/main/resources
modules/osgi-runtime/src/test/resources
modules/policy-transaction/src/test/resources
modules/runtime-tomcat/src/main/resources
modules/runtime-tomcat/src/test/java
modules/runtime-war/src/test
modules/runtime-war/src/main/resources
modules/runtime/src/test
modules/runtime/src/main/resources
samples/domain-webapp
samples/helloworld-ws-deep-webapp
samples/helloworld-ws-service-webapp
samples/spi-implementation-pojo
samples/binding-echo/binding-echo.svg
samples/binding-notification-consumer/src/test/resources
samples/binding-notification-producer/src/test/resources
samples/calculator/calculator.svg
samples/calculator-distributed/calculator-distributed.svg
samples/calculator-implementation-policies/calculator.svg
samples/calculator-rmi-reference/calculator-rmi-reference.svg
samples/calculator-rmi-service/calculator-rmi-service.svg
samples/calculator-script/calculator-script.svg
samples/calculator-webapp/calculator-web.svg
samples/calculator-ws-webapp/calculator-web.svg
samples/callback-ws-client/callback-ws-client.svg
samples/callback-ws-service/callback-ws-service.svg
samples/chat-webapp/chat-webapp.svg
samples/databinding-echo/databinding-echo.svg
samples/databinding-echo/src/main/resources/META-INF
samples/feed-aggregator/feed-aggregator.svg
samples/feed-aggregator-webapp/feed-aggregator-webapp.svg
samples/helloworld-bpel/helloworld-bpel.svg
samples/helloworld-bpel/src/test/resources
samples/helloworld-dojo-webapp/helloworld-jsonrpc.svg
samples/helloworld-jsonrpc-webapp/helloworld-jsonrpc.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-reference/helloworld-ws-reference.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-reference-jms/helloworld-ws-reference.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-reference-secure/helloworld-ws-reference-secure.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-sdo/helloworld-ws-sdo.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp/helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-service/helloworld-ws-service.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-service-jms/helloworld-ws-service.svg
samples/helloworld-ws-service-secure/helloworld-ws-service-secure.svg
samples/implementation-composite/implementation-composite.svg
samples/implementation-crud/implementation-crud.svg
samples/osgi-supplychain/osgi-supplychain.svg
samples/quote-xquery/src/test/resources
samples/simple-bigbank/simple-bigbank.svg
samples/simple-bigbank-spring/simple-bigbank-spring.svg
samples/simple-callback/simple-callback.svg
samples/simple-callback-ws/simple-callback-ws.svg
samples/store/store.svg
samples/supplychain/supplychain.svg
samples/web-resource/web-resource.svg
tools/maven/maven-incremental-build/src