Neng Geng Huang wrote:
I reviewd commons-i18n. It is a different implementatoin with
different purpose.

I could not find any source at this address [1]
Could you show me the source, I think I don't get exactly what your
i18n4data does.

I am new here, but I think it would be better to merge whatever features
you have into commons-i18n and try to move it outside commons-sandbox to
commons-proper so it becomes an active/stable component.

It would probably be faster that way, and it would make more sense as a
commons-X project rather than a standalone project.

[1] http://i18n4data.cvs.sourceforge.net/i18n4data/

Regards,
Ahmad