Dirk,

It is the first case that applies here i.e.

2.      Having the employer invisible either implies one of two:

       a)      The employer totally does not enter into this and
               the committer is acting a 100% as a private, free
               individual; and his work does not pertain or is
               associated in any way with his other endeavors.

Marnie