On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  It is not a question of who is active on the list, but how the
>  PMC/committership looks like at graduation. All the names you supplied
>  are *not* on the PMC, and therefore don't count for the diversity
>  requirement.

I was under the impression that it was the committership that was
looked at, not the PPMC. Am I misreading "The project is not highly
dependent on any single contributor (there are at least 3 legally
independent committers and there is no single company or entity that
is vital to the success of the project)" from
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html ?

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:[EMAIL PROTECTED]