Right now the project lacks a Champion and Mentors and I don't want to call for a vote before having those. The proposal is also not as well written as it should be because it lacks a lot of detail. However, as Noel mentioned we are going to move the architecture discussions to the projects@ list so that we can hammer out the rest of the details and get a better proposal without flooding the general@ list.

Angie