On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> ...creating a JIRA sounds like a good idea
>
> Thanks for replying, I have created
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-78

>> i was wondering whether we might be able to hack something onto the
>> DOAP used by people.apache.org
>
> Sounds like a good approach.

wonder whether maven would allow foreign namespaces in a pom: this
would allow projects to use a maven pom to store DOAP (and other RDF
data)

switching to an algorithmic approach to podling reporting would suit
automation. for example, map podling names -> number then taking
modulo.

>> ...i was hoping that someone might jump but i might be able to find some
>> time once i've completed the work i'm doing on audit...
>
> Cool - I don't think it's urgent, but with the increasing number of
> podlings I'm probably not the only one to have lost track of some of
> them ;-)

yep: i missed RAT's report last month

- robert