Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
I noticed that you cut out the part about interfacing with
Apache-incompatible code. As this project will be surrounded on all
sides by non-Apache license able code, do you have a plan on how to
amend this and how does the current demo code handle this?

I would expect that Tashi would use Xen command-line programs, not link directly to Xen's C API's. And, for software like Tashi, whose primary role is to manage Xen-based clusters, Xen is clearly a "system requirement", and is acceptable under Apache's 3rd party license policy.

This seems to me like an issue to be handled in detail during incubation. If we cannot find a workable solution, then Tashi would not graduate, but at this point I don't see obvious IP roadblocks.

Doug