Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
To be clear: I don't want to be a road block here, I just like to have
these questions discussed before incubation begins; nothing is worse
than having Tashi in incubation for a few months, having them started a
community at Apache and then finding out that there are showstoppers
that makes it impossible to continue here. Better get this resolved
before we start.

Tashi's mentors are well aware of Apache's 3rd party licensing guidelines, as described at:

http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

Doug