Hello Will,

Will Glass-Husain wrote:
Is there a potential trademark issue with Google?  I worry about the
similarity in name to Picasa, especially given they both are web-based photo
galleries.

I wasn't aware of that. We came to the name of
PicaGalley from "Piccadilly". A Google search
didn't uncover anything except our own stuff,
plus the suggestion "Did you mean: piccadilly".

I'm not sure how "similar" these names are,
except for their starting with "pic-a", which
is certainly not uncommon for software that is
meant to handle pictures. But if others share
your concern, I'm open for discussing other
names. (If only I could remember the one I
thought of after we settled on PicaGalley...)

cheers,
  Roland