Hi,

Thanks for quick feedback! A couple of follow up questions inline.

I put the licenses in separate files in the lib directory where all the
3rd party libraries are following Hadoop model. I did not realize that
they had to go to the notice file. I can move them if needed. Also jetty
is part of Hadoop distribution; is it sufficient just to have Hadoop
license present?

> Some other comments:
>
> If the pig-0.1.0-incubating-core.jar is to be distributed
> separately (eg maven repo) then it needs to include
> LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER files.

What is the DISCLAIMER file?

> The signature used to sign the distribution isn't available
> online from a public key server, eg pgp.surfnet.nl

Keys are at /www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/pig on people.apache.org.
Is this not the right location?

> The release should be built from an svn tag but there doesn't
> seem to be one.

I created a branch for it. Will add a tag as well.

> Would be helpful to include a RAT report in the VOTE email

Attached now