On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 9:42 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Similarly, the issue of signature validation is a significant flaw which
> I also hope maven addresses even more promptly, and which they are aware
> of.  The alternatives are to take down maven until it is secure, or to
> continue to populate maven with various released artifacts.  And this too
> isn't germane to the question above, which is;

The signature validation issue has a simple fix which I have already
mentioned earlier.  I'm not sure why folks continue to think it's
still a problem.  All the projects need to do is enable a checksum
validation plugin, and at least that problem is resolved.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com