Hi Kevan, Matthias;

 The project current code base is in the sourceforge -->
http://bigfaces.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bigfaces/webbeansimpl/.
 I am developing the remaining pieces of the specification continuously.

About Implementation :  So far,  only Web Beans specification that is published
is EDR-1, in this EDR-1 there is no API contract of the specification. So when
I started to implement the specification, I created my own API.  But now,  I
looked at the http://seamframework.org/WebBeans address and it defines the API
contracts and some of the concerns explained in the EDR-1 are changed. I am
trying to adapted my implemented API contracts with this unpublished API. I
explicitly commented on these changes in the source code. I think there is no
so much differences.

There are two folder in the implementation, webbeans-api is the API and
webbeans-impl is the implementation. All the unit test are contained in the
webbeans-impl folder.

Thanks;

Gurkan