Hi,

First of all, there are lots of places that I could propose my project, but I
think that open source development with the Apache Way conveys the real Free
and Professional Open Source Project with meritrocracy in action.

This code could be part of the Geronimo project as its Web Beans container, or
could be the top level project its own. I only know that there is only one
effort to create RI, this is the JBoss RI  (Pete Muir is responsible for
implementing, Gavin King for creating the spec) at the web side
http://seamframework.org/WebBeans. And its implementation is in the early
stage.

Indeed, Apache way implementation makes different from the others, because and
most importantly its developed based on the Apache Way and it also creates
additions to the RI with creating add-on components that are based on the other
Apache projects, such as, OpenEJB, OpenJPA, JSecurity, ActiveMQ etc, possible.
Morevoer, It's always good to have multiple implementations of a spec so
enterprise community benefits from the different imlpementations, and they
choose the best (Like MyFaces and Sun JSF imeplemtnations.)

I am ready for doing lots of work to this project progresses. Moreover, I get
some great response from the below individuals to help this project succesfull,

- Kevan Miller : As a mentor and partly committer
- Conny Lundgren : JSR-299 EG member as a committer.

And also, I think the committer number is increased by the time.

As I said in the beginning, I believe that open source must be transparent, and
the community appreciates the heavy working to implement this spec within the
Apache Foundation.

Sincerely;

Gurkan Erdogdu