Hi Noel,

On Oct 13, 2008, at 11:04 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Olga,

I saw your:

Total:          9 +1    0 -1
Pig Committers:         6 +1    0 -1
Pig Mentors:    1 +1    0 -1

But please note that only Incubator PMC votes actually count, and you need
at least 3.  Whom do you have besides the one Mentor and mine (herein
granted)?

Also, since you intend to graduate into Hadoop, that PMC must vote to accept
Pig -- we don't force it on them.  ;-)  Has that happened?

        --- Noel

Olga's [VOTE] was for Pig community members (and mentors, of course).

From Olga's message:

Please, vote by the end of the day on Thursday, 10/9.

Thanks,

Olga

PS: I am ccing hadoop and incubator general mailing lists; however, no
action is required from them at this time. This step is for Pig
community only.

Craig