Jukka,

Are you intending here to just redirect poddlings distribution management to:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Do you want me to sync the existing repository here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Or are you handling that?

On 13-Oct-08, at 4:00 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Just a final heads up that, based on the majority vote, I will be
implementing this policy change tonight unless anyone wants to propose
an alternative policy.

See revision 704280.

It is now OK for podlings to deploy approved releases (that satisfy
the labeling and disclaimer requirements) to the central Maven
repository through m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.