On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:43 AM, David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>> Craig L Russell wrote:
>> >
>> > There are a few things wrong with the STATUS template. It also gets the
>> > order of graduation votes wrong.
>>
>> Ok. My vote is still to have a JIRA Task template (with subtasks
>> pre-populate) instead. So much more accessible, flexible and accurate.
>
> How about reducing the content of those Status pages to
> the bare essentials, and follow a well-defined template
> for the actual steps to be done.

I guess "bare essentials" are highly subjective. I would probably
define that as;

Apache Etch - Status

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-83
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH-2

and so on... or maybe even a single JIRA issue for the entire
Incubation process, linking to the 'start phase' (INCUBATOR-83) and
other important issues along the way.

Cheers
Niclas