On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:56 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Noel J. Bergman <n...@devtech.com> wrote:
>> I think that it is, unfortunately, time to have a discussion as to the
>> consequences of what happens when a project misses its report.  Perhaps not
>> a one-off, but on a becoming regular process.
>
> Termination after three subsequent missing reports?

To me it sounds that the Mentors are sleeping. They must step in and
slap the podling around when the report is missed first time. Failure
to do so, is a HUGE problem. If a Mentor does slap the podling around,
and still no action, then I think the Mentor should bring this fact to
the PMC and ask for advice, which may or may not be termination. The
Board report for the podling should at that stage be written by the
PMC/Mentor highlighting the situation and that the PMC is considering
the termination or other actions.

IMHO, all of this is already in place albeit not formulated on site...

Cheers
Niclas