Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> > Provided that we get a Marvin like script for PPMC
>
> I had asked Dave if he would work on that, but I don't know that anything
> got finished.  Anyone want to take a shot at it?

Upayavira suggested something useful in another thread.
I can do that - when i find the time.

I actually think that reporting is up to each project,
not the mentors.

Why do people need reminding? The procedure and
when each month report is due, is crystal clear at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html

If PPMCs are not interested in their own projects,
then the Incubator has massive problems looming.

If we keep relying on mentors, then we are not
training the podlings in the ASF way. We are actually
training them to leave it all up to someone else.

For each podling, a potential chair needs to
emerge from their number. If no PPMC member
is interested in the PMC-level issues, then
we are failing.

-David