On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:12 +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> > >
> > > http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html
> >
> > Could clutch in some way be used to mimic Marvin for the Incubator?
> >
> > I for one would really appreciate an email each month saying what
> > projects need to report.
> >
> > Could simply be group1.html, group2.html and group3.html mailed to
> > general@ rotating every month.
>
> The goal of Clutch is to gather data. It is run
> on an ad hoc basis.

Yes. All I had in mind is that clutch generate three files, month1.txt,
month2.txt and month3.txt. Then, a separate process could mail
month($month % 3 +1).txt to general@ every month. Simple, crude, but it
would work.

I guess, by a similar approach, it would be possible to template out the
wiki page such that a simple cut and paste would get the report page up
in no time.

Just thoughts about how we could get a quick hit out of the valuable
data Clutch collects.

Upayavira