Upayavira wrote:

> Thinking more about this, there are three components I could really do
> with:
>
>  * dev list address
>  * project name
>  * board meeting dates
>
> I can scrape the code to identify the board meeting date from Marvin
> (assuming I can find him). You've given me the dev list addresses, which
> is great. It would be nice (but not necessary though) to have the
> project names in the same report_due_*.txt file, e.g.
> shindig-...@incubator.apache.org|Shindig. How achievable is that?
>
> Then I'll script the rest.

Perhaps you missed the earlier discussion with Craig.
The files currently have the project name and dev address,
http://incubator.apache.org/report_due_3.txt
e.g.
"Shindig Developers" <shindig-...@incubator.apache.org>

This caters for later having a comma-separated list of
addressees, if we are happy with publishing mentor addresses.

That should be readily parseable to extract the names.

Is that okay?

-David