On 31/05/2009, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi;
>
>  I have corrected the errors. New artifacts can be found at the below URLs.
>
>  Plugins repository
>  --------------------------
>
> http://people.apache.org/~gerdogdu/staging-repo/OWB/1.0.0-incubating-M2-rc2/plugins/org/apache/openwebbeans
>
>  Distribution content
>  ----------------------------
>
> http://people.apache.org/~gerdogdu/staging-repo/OWB/1.0.0-incubating-M2-rc2/distribution/org/apache/openwebbeans/apache-openwebbeans-distribution/1.0.0-incubating-M2/
>
>  SVN New Tag
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openwebbeans/tags/openwebbeans-1.0.0-incubating-M2/

You appear to have re-used the same tag name.
Tags are normally supposed to be immutable, otherwise there is no
means of knowing what files they relate to.

Please provide the SVN revision which applies to the current tag.
[The combination of the revision and the tag allows the files to be
uniquely identified, thus getting round the problem of the mutable
tag]