On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 11:23 +0100, Niall Pemberton wrote:
> > Bottom line: activity is hardly measurable since you can be active in
> > the community or in code or both. Being active on the ml is even more
> > important then committing code, or do we not always saying community
> > over code?
>
> I disagree with "community OVER code" and IMO should be "community AND
> code" - since a successful/active project needs both.

Then we failed the last 10 years.
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_asf_is_ten_years#comment-1237975716000

Like Stefano said bad code equals strong community.

Not trying to say that we need BAD code or NO code but the important
here @apache is the first of ALL the community.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)