On Aug 10, 2009, at 06:49 , David Crossley wrote:

Gee, i hope that more people will assist with this offer
to review your project status. That was supposed to be
your week to have some special attention.

It's holiday season - I myself haven't had anything but cellphone access to the intahweb until this weekend ;-)

Yes, we're keeping our task list in JIRA instead of the web page,
simply because it's a lot easier, and encourages participation more
than a static HTML file somewhere.

I know. However, that page is what the incubation docs ask for.
Remember that the Incubator PMC (all volunteers with no time)
currently has 38 projects to oversee. We must have such information
in a consistent place and format.

True; I added a JIRA issue on it. But it does not have to be updated until right before graduation, yes?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-588

That is a high-level summary, whereas your Jira can provide
detail for some tasks.

A good idea would be to add the links.

I suggest adding a link to it alongside all other proposals
at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/

Done.

OK, good.  And then a script copies it in the right place during
release process, I take it?

See general instructions in
http://www.apache.org/dev/#web
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

No, the websites are managed in SVN. Your project's
committer does ssh to the server and deliberately does
an 'svn up' (of course after initial checkout) in
/www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/jspwiki/

Yes, that's what I meant - someone must have a release script which checks out the necessary bits from SVN, builds the release and deposits it in a right place. Anybody have a good example of such a script?

I meant adding the KEYS file to that distribution area
as explained by the various "How to ASF mirror" docs.

Gotcha.

/Janne