What do people think about changing the poddling release voting
process so that there is just a single vote which is held on the
poddlings dev list instead of the dual voting we have now with a
poddling dev list vote followed by an general@ vote? This would be
similar to the changes done recently for committer and PPMC votes
which removed the dual voting and help empower the poddlings. There
would of course still be the minimum requirement of 3 +1s from IPMC
members, and a notification process so the IPMC is fully aware of the
vote. Can work out the details of that later in a formal doc change
proposal but first I'd like to see if there's much support for or
against such a change?

   ...ant