On 02/09/2009, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A new RC is now available, please see details below :
>
>  ---
>  Please review and vote on the M1-incubating release artifacts of PhotArk.
>

>  The artifacts are available for review at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende/photark/M1-incubating-RC4/

Sigs hashes OK; tgz and zip archives match; source archive matches with SVN tag.

However, there are some problems with the NOTICE file:

It says "This product includes/uses ...".
It is only necessary to include mentions in the NOTICE file if the
software is actually included in the release. The "/uses" part is
misleading and should be removed.

"This product includes/uses javacc (https://javacc.dev.java.net/)" - I
could find no trace of its use or inclusion.

The LICENSE file mentions "addressing-1.3.mar" which I could not find
anywhere; it's also not in the NOTICE file.

The LICENSE file does not contain a mention of
geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar (not blocking)

>  This includes the signed binary and source distributions, the RAT report,
>  and the Maven staging repository.
>
>  The release tag is available at :
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/tags/M1-incubating-RC4/

Incorrect property:

svn pd svn:executable photark-webapp/src/main/webapp/prev_on.gif