Let me clarify why i asked that question, When we started the Wink Podling there was strong recommendation that the incoming folks should work under CXF which already has a JAX-RS implementation. Once we did start the podling we have had guidance from just Dan Kulp from CXF and not from anyone else :(

thanks,
dims