Hi Bertrand;

>>What's preventing OpenWebBeans from graduating?
>>That's the best way of streamlining your release process.
Actually this is ongoing discussion in the openwebbeans dev list. There are two
solutions here, sub-project under Geronimo or TLP. But community are voted on
being a TLP. The problem is that we have not a solid user base (not so much
activity around u...@.. list). Otherwise, I think that we achieved activitites
that are expected from podlings to graduate as a TLP.

>>>On a tangential note, I'm not sure what you mean by "internal
>>>milestones" - if those are just meant for OpenWebBeans developers, SVN
>>>tags might be good enough.
I mean actual podling releases, not SVN tags. For example, we released M1 and
M2. Now M3 is under VOTE.

--Gurkan

________________________________
> ...As an experienced podling releaser guy from the OpenWebBeans podling , it
> takes too much days to release internal milestones of the project....

What's preventing OpenWebBeans from graduating?
That's the best way of streamlining your release process.

I had a look at the latest report at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009, but it doesn't mention
the "top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation", what are
those?

On a tangential note, I'm not sure what you mean by "internal
milestones" - if those are just meant for OpenWebBeans developers, SVN
tags might be good enough.

-Bertrand