On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 4:01 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Niall;

> I have already know those rules!.
>
> Besides, I was a bit of rush because of waiting too much to release :)
> Otherwise we were not able to release something that our community uses!

on goal of incubation is also to LEARN the Apache rules, not only to
produce code. As the main focus is to attract this podling to new
developers, there is no need to rush on providing a release for
"use-only" users. We want committers. These should be able to get the
svn TAG and work on that...

> I responded Sebb explanations. I thought that it may not block this release!
>
> If possible I would like to apply Sebb's concerns in next M4 release that we
> will try to be perfect :)

not sure what exactly he said, but please file a JIRA ticket for it,
to not forget about it.

-Matthias

> Thanks;
>
> --Gurkan