Hi guys ,

First , I'm not sure this is the  correct place to ask this question.
Since my problem is not specific to any project I felt I can get some
advice from here. I have worked in J2EE from last 4 years and I like
to contribute to some of the Incubator projects at ASF ( At the moment
I have identified two such projects that I can contribute).

I have went through some of the becoming committers guides . but still
I have following problem.

1. Assume I'm  contributing to   two projects and and If one project
elected me as a committer then for other project do I have to elect
again with members votes to get committer rights for second projects ?
or any other procedure here ?

2. What is the answer for my 1st question if these two projects come
under same TLP or different unrelated TLPs ?

Thanks,

- steve