On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> As Martijn alluded to, I think we'd need some more context as to why and
> how
> they use RTC.

Yes, sorry for the lack of details. The context is Cassandra and they're
doing RTC by community choice. They all seem to agree that RTC is the best
for their own codebase given that some parts of it can be pretty tricky. And
even committers who aren't too big on RTC generally speaking seem to agree
that it's working well for them (see [1] for the whole thread, including
Paul's objection). So it really seems to be community driven.

Thank for the inputs.

Matthieu

[1]
http://cassandra.markmail.org/search/?q=#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.cassandra-dev+page:1+mid:4wb5htdz3v6fktue+state:results

If all the reviews are done by a single person because that is what they