I ran a RAT report on the release and all looks good. Has the
appropriate license/notice/disclaimer files. From what I can see only
the project source is shipped, so although there are some dependencies
that wouldn't be allowed under ASF policy, since they're not shipped
with the release then this is OK.

Normally I like to test releases I vote on - but this is outside my
knowledge - however all looks good from what I can see so +1 from me.

Niall