On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür
<reto.bachm...@trialox.org> wrote:
> Please vote on accepting Apache Clerezza for incubation at the Apache
> Incubator. The full proposal is available at the end of this message and
> as a wiki page at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ClerezzaProposal...

The vote passes with more than 3 +1s from Incubator PMC members.

+1 votes received, (*) means Incubator PMC member [1]. No other votes.

Adam Wojtuniak
Alan D. Cabrera (*)
Ant Elder (*)
Bertrand Delacretaz (*)
Craig L Russell (*)
Davanum Srinivas (*)
Gianugo Rabellino (*)
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Karl Pauls
Marcel Offermans
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Niclas Hedhman (*)
Reinhard Pötz (*)
Ross Gardler (*)
Sylvain Wallez (*)
Tommaso Teofili

Thanks everybody for your support, I'll request creation of the
infrastructure services and user accounts in the next few days.

Clerezza podling committers, please send in your iCLA
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt) if you haven't done it yet.

Reto, you can now send the software grant
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt) for the initial
code donation.

Looking forward to Clerezza!

Stay tuned to http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza (once that comes to
life) for the story of the name ;-)

-Bertrand

[1] If you're an Incubator member and don't get a (*) above that means
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt
is not up to date.