Hi,

first, thanks for all your feedback.

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Have you had a chance to digest all the feedback?
Well, we're still digesting :o)
Florian started bit of a discussion on the Chemistry mailing list, but there
was not too much of a feedback - due to vacation. I guess, we will need some
more time to get into the technical discussion. So we're still working on that
one on the Chemistry mailing list.

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> The way I see it, the options for going forward with this proposal are:
> 1) Include OpenCMIS in the Chemistry project as a parallel codebase.
> 2) Incubate OpenCMIS as a separate project.
> I'd personally prefer option 1 as it requires less up-front setup and
> avoids extra barriers between the communities, but I'd be happy to
> support also option 2 if the OpenCMIS community prefers that.
Thanks for offering your support.
We (the OpenCMIS team) will get back to you next week to figure out how these
two options could look like in more detail, and how we could go on from an
organizational perspective.

I hope that we could continue after Christmas then on the Incubator's general
mailing list.

Best regards,
Paul