On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't think this should be an incubation blocker, although some of us
>> have really strong feelings against Jira and even stronger against
>> Bugzilla. Therefore, if we can sort out this stuff before, it's good. :)
>
> I wrote the infra team an e-mail, lets see what they answer..

I'm not part of the infra team but I doubt they will be willing to
install yet another issue tracker just for one project.

Projects can have they own Solaris zones to install (mostly) whatever
they want [2], but their uptime/backup is not guaranteed by infra
AFAIK, so that would place an additional burden on the project's PMC.

-Bertrand

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_org_04_09_2010
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html