For me, not so much.

A TLP owns a code base and is responsible for it. While I appreciate the sentiment, I don't think it's wise to require that different communities with nothing else in common except "cloud" in their name have to be managed by the same PMC.

How is "cloud" different from "xml" or "java" or "web" or "database"? We have many communities in Apache that share buzzwords yet have different approaches.

Craig