Fair enough :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Dims,

On Aug 12, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Craig,

in my mind, it's not the number of steps that we eliminate, it's the
message that we send. Instead of saying you all are *under* the
microscope, we say that real quickly a few of you will become part of
the microscope and look in on not just yours but also other
podlings...my 2 cents.

I think your comment is in regard to Joe's other proposal that all committers become part of the incubator PMC. I didn't address that proposal here.

Craig

thanks,
dims

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Craig L Russell