On 02/09/2010, at 11:37 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> The site says that only the PMC chair, the ex-PMC chairs, and a
> shadowy underground of unnamed other individuals have access to grant
> commit karma ... not arbitrary mentors. The site couldn't possibly be
> inaccurate, could it?

It's correct (the others with permission are infrastructure and the board, I'm
not sure which of those you believe to be a shadowy underground of unnamed
other individuals :).

Quite often there's an overlap in those groups and at least one of the mentors
- or they'll at least be able to ask someone to help them out.

I may have misinterpreted your message - I thought you were looking for someone
to do all the incubator ones just created, but at least as far as I'm familiar
with it, I thought the podlings handled it with whomever they have available or
can find.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter