Hi Benson,

On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:38 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

Leaving my snarky remark aside, I can now analyze the disconnect in
question. I misinterpreted you as meaning that *any* mentor should be
able to do it, not that projects generally have at least one mentor
who can. In my defense, I read the tone of that web page as suggesting
that the people with enough access (whatever their visibility) are not
terribly numerous. So I thought a message to general was the most
efficient way to put a lit-up bat in the sky to attract someone.

For what it's worth, +1 to your asking on general for someone with karma to do the necessary.

Craig