The ManifoldCF documentation already requires Forrest 0.9-dev.  If
there was a downloadable binary version of 0.9-dev available, I'd be
willing to consider requiring the user to install it.  But that added
step is just too much, I think, to expect people to do as part of an
initial ManifoldCF setup.

Karl