On 6 January 2011 17:34, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The key should also be added to a pgp key server.
>>

> The key has already been added to the MIT web of trust - I presume
> that is what you meant?

Yes, I meant that the key should be retrievable from a pgp key server
- which it is (just checked).

[BTW, the web of trust is something different; neither key in the KEYS
file is part of any web of trust]

>> AIUI there must be a source distribution; the binary distribution is
>> optional.
>>
>> The consumer should not be forced to download the binary distribution
>> in order to get the source.
>>

> Very well; we will discontinue all binary distributions.

That's not what I said.

You can have a binary distribution if you wish, but there must be a
source distribution.