On 23/02/2011 19:49, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
On 2/21/2011 5:18 PM, Ate Douma wrote:

The Apache Rave project proposal is a joined effort of Hippo, the MITRE
Corporation, the
Open Gateway Computing Environments project (OGCE), the SURFnet SURFConext
Portal project,
OSS Watch, and several other individuals.

Keep in mind that only individuals participate at Apache, sometimes
independently, sometimes as employees, but ASF projects are collaborations
of developers (and docs and users, but principally of developers).  This
might be part of the reason for some [dis]quiet to the proposal.

I think I'm missing your point here - are you raising a concern or not?

Ross