Whilst I agree it has been discussed and understood I'm still trying to
understand what the issue being raised is. A bunch of the initial committees
are already ASF Members, the proposal does not talk of the initial backers
other than in tue ways required by the proposal process and we make it clear
that meritocracy is important to the initial team both at the start and moving
forwards.

I still feel that I'm missing Bills point.

Ross

Sent from my mobile device.