+1

checked out tag and ran the following tests successfully
cassandra, aws-ec2 (verified it used t1.micro type)
zookeeper, cloudservers-us (verified it used the 512m flavor)
hbase, cloudservers-us (verified it used the 1024m flavor)

all tests bootstrapped with the cloud-specific user, but executed configure
with a user identical to my login (expected behavior)