Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/03/2011 02:27:55 PM:

> Your proposed text does not cover the fact that TDF/LO can lift code
> from ASF into their products.

This is true, but would you call that collaboration?

I think that it is the very nature of Apache that anyone can take source
code from our projects and reuse them on whatever fashion they wish.  I'm
not opposed to saying that explicitly in the wiki, but I was thinking that
the proposal is a good place to note any places where we foresee
collaboration that goes beyond the downstream rights that are inherent in
the license.

In other words, ASF madates the license.  But what additional
collaborative activities does the *project* foresee doing?

-Rob