Hi,
On 04/06/2011 16:03, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Robert,

2011/6/4 Robert Burrell Donkin<robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>

[...]

The TDF is at the start of a journey that the ASF started a decade ago
and is yet to reach the end. The TDF may wish to consider whether an
alternative path might achieve their aims faster...

We have been developing our governance and structure for 8 months. People
have put their trust and their faith in us. Why would you want us to scrap
that off in favor of something else and have people follow a governance they
don't even know?

This development of our governance and structure is also the result of 10 years of project and community life, working together and elaborating our rules and processes, having a deep knowledge of the ecosystem and of our user base. The TDF is born from this analyze and is the maturation of this community, this is why we see it unified even when creating the foundation.

Kind regards
Sophie

Best,
Charles.